Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Halloween


Yes it is true..I've posted the same photo twice and I couldn't figure out how to get it off...so you get double Taryn and the boys. Oh well, I am determined to blog and I will not be deterred from the process. Which is huge for me considering my perfection issues. he-he..I thought these pics were cute and so I thought I'd add them to the blog. I hope you all enjoy them! hey just a thought....does Taryn look like she is 6 years old?.........Yeah, I don't think she does either.

3 comments:

Becky said...

awesome costumes ! I was so happy to turn on the computer this morning and see that you updated. It always makes my day to see pictures and hear from you !

christa said...

How fun!! It's so fun to see your family (even if it's just 2D :). Charity got all excited to see Taryn too "Hey! I know HER!!!" She sure does look older than 6! It's crazy how grown up they can act too!! Anyway- glad to see your Halloween was fun- hope you guys are doing well!! Don't be a stranger!!

Parks Family said...

Taryn's costume looks great. It is crazy how fast they grow!