Thursday, October 30, 2008

11 YEARS DOWN- AN ETERNITY 2 GO

I just wanted to take a moment to say "Happy Anniversary!" to my sweetheart. on the 24th of this month we celebrated 11 years and I am so grateful to him an d all he has done for our family. I still remember meeting him for the first time on our missions in California. He said he knew from the first moment he meet me that we were going to be married and well....all I remember is that he had a very bad haircut!!! (His companion had cut his hair and let's just say it was really, really bad.....) So here we are today....living in a beautiful state with a beautiful daughter, a great job, family support near and far, good friendships, AND we have best friends in each other. Yes it is cheesy but true. So here's to another year! Happy Anniversary to me!

1 comment:

Parks Family said...

I remember hearing your story. Lets just say Jeremy is really lucky you said yes. Hope you are doing well and making it through the winter (yuck). I'm sure you are counting down the days till break up. Anyway congrats on 11 years.